With this proprietary, portable water filtration system, enjoy safer, fresher, cleaner drinking water without the cost, waste, and potential harmful toxins of bottled or tap water.
What does it do?
Many filters on the market target biological, chemical, or emerging contaminants but they rarely filter out all three. The Puritii Water Filter uses a proven, proprietary two-part filtration process to filter out biological, chemical, and emerging contaminants.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does the Puritii Water Filter work?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter meet NSF standards?
- What does the Puritii Water Filter remove?
- Isn't tap water safe to drink?
- It is hard for me to suck water through my bottle, is this normal?
- How long does the Puritii Water Filter last?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter change the pH of water?
- Are the Puritii Water Filters recyclable?
- Can I filter ocean water with the Puritii Water Filter?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter produce "Zero Water?"
- What can I filter through my Puritii Water Filter?
- After filtering, a test revealed there are still substances in my water. Why is this?
- How much water does each Puritii bottle hold with the filter in place?
- Does the Puritii Water Filter take out fluoride?
- Why did the water look cloudy the first time I used it?
- What is the "pleat pack" and what does it do?
- How do you store the Puritii Water Filter?
- Are the water bottles dishwasher safe?
- Is the Puritii Plastic Bottle BPA free?
- My water bottle is spilling out the top. What do I do?
- How much water does the stainless steel water bottle hold?
- Is it safe to boil the Puritii water bottle?