Our vitamins and minerals, also known as The Optimals, feature a proprietary blend of bioavailable nutrients, which supports critical cellular function in the body. Formulated in properly balanced ratios for daily use, the Optimals also feature the requisite cofactors for proper vitamin and mineral utilisation in the body.
What do they do?
Nutrifii Optimals contain a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals, including nutrients and other beneficial ingredients which university studies have shown to be critical in providing a healthy body support.
- Is it best to take the Optimals with or without food?
- Can I take the Optimals with medication?
- Can I take the Optimals while taking the prescription medication Coumadin (Warfarin)?
- Do I need to take the full dosage recommended for the Optimals each day?
- What is the recommended dosage for the Optimals?
- Why is my urine bright yellow after taking the Optimals?
- Why do I feel nauseated after taking the Optimals?
- Are skin reactions to the Optimals normal?
- What is the source of the green stamp on the Optimal-V capsules?
- Are the Optimals on PDR.net?
- Where does the coated trace mineral complex come from in the Optimal-M?