Moa is a proprietary, nutrient-rich blend of 36 superfoods and superfruits combined into a synergistic, low glycaemic formula that helps support exceptional health benefits.
Harnessing the superpower of superfoods and superfruits, Moa contains an exclusive mushroom complex. This premier formula also includes Bergavit® (bergamot extract) — a breakthrough nutraceutical extract that helps support your wellness. It's expertly formulated with BioPerine® for increased bioavailability of these meticulously sourced ingredients.
What does it do?
When used regularly, Moa contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones and catilage, helps protect cells from oxidative stress, contibutes towards the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and much more.
Moa Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Bergavit®?
- Why is Bergavit® included in Moa?
- What size are the Moa Go Pouches?
- How many Go Pouches are in one box?
- Why was Moa's preservative upgraded?
- What is NATRIIX made of?
- Is NATRIIX effective?
- How do I store Moa Go Pouches?
- How long does Moa remain fresh after opening?
- How are the mushrooms in Moa grown and harvested?
- How should I take Moa?
- What are the Go Pouches made of?
- What are superfoods?
- What are the key ingredients in Moa?
- What does Moa taste like?
- What are the health benefits of Moa?
- How many times a day can I take Moa?
- Why is Moa spicy?
- What are some other ways I can use Moa?
- Why does my newest purchase of Moa look and/or taste different?
- Can children take Moa?
- Where do the main ingredients for Moa come from?
- Is Moa suitable for pregnant women?
- Why does Moa say "from concentrate" on the label?