TARGETED CALCIUM SUPPORT
Magnical-D provides an exclusive blend of vitamins and minerals that helps with calcium and phosphorus absorption, facilitating the maintenance of muscles and bones.
What does it do?
In order for the body to properly use calcium, several other elements must be present, including vitamin D, magnesium and vitamin K. Vitamin D is critical for calcium and phosphorus absorption, while magnesium helps in the process of cell division. Vitamin K2, derived from traditional Japanese natto, is more bioavailable than Vitamin K1. All of these important elements, and more, are packed inside Magnical-D to make sure that your body can effectively use the calcium you take.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the key ingredients in Magnical-D?
- What is the dosage for Magnical-D?
- Why isn't there more calcium in the Magnical-D?
- My calcium and magnesium supplement contains Vitamin K1, is this okay?
- Why are reishi and shiitake mushrooms in Magnical-D?